Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more

Adjuvant Therapy

mucjud13 Message
6 Jun 2009, 10:50 PM

I have had WG for 5 years now on Methatrexate inj, Bactrim, and of course prednisone. Recently I was diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. I had a Lumpectomy (left breast) and now I am preparing for Aftercare Treatment. I will have radiation, Arrmidex, and inj Zometa. My Oncologist has asked me if I feel I need chemo and it is my decision one way or the other. Has anyone out there had both diseases at same time already on maitaninace Chemo and now need to decide whether to go on a cytoxin???? What meds were you and what decisions did you make?? I would value your opinion and sharing of this serious matter. Judi