Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more

Looking for ALD/AMN doctor

amwz Message
17 May 2009, 02:49 AM

My thirty-five year old husband was recently diagnosed with adult onset ALD. He has white matter lesions on his brain and psychiatric symptomatology. The doctors in my area haven't had experience with this disease. I have been searching for doctors with ALD/AMN experience who are willing to see him. Any suggestions? Thank you!
myelinproject Message
3 Jun 2009, 02:19 PM

I am the Executive Director of The Myelin Project and I will try to help find you a doctor please email me at so that we can discuss specific details.
Lonelycat Message
28 Mar 2011, 07:09 PM

I see a great doctor at UCLA. His name is Dr. Fogel. I've been seeing him for about a year or more. He is very intelligent, professional, and caring. I would recommend him. PS: This is my first post on this website ever. I hope to be more involved.