Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more

Tarlov Cyst

fiveand10jo Message
13 Feb 2017, 01:40 AM

*I was referred to an ortho spine physician vs neuro surgeon. Anyone been to an ortho spine consult?
mjpercer67 Message
13 Feb 2017, 05:58 PM

Yes, unfortunately I've been to many many doctors of several different specialties. PLEASE don't let them do any injections into your spine. Also please research Adhesive Arachnoiditis because many if not all patients that have TC have Arachnoiditis. The cysts by nature press the nerves to the edge causing clumping.