Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more

Referral centers?

juyesaka Message
2 Jul 2016, 01:38 AM

Looking for treatment specialist for retroperitoneal fibrosis, preferable in California but will travel anywhere.
marylou Message
2 Jul 2016, 03:48 PM

Hi Sorry I can't help you because I am in ON, Canada. I do want to say good luck. Any urologist will know of RPF. That is where I would start. My family Doctor is the primary care physician for me now