Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more

find a doctor who 's seen this?

glowgirl Message
10 Dec 2015, 07:39 AM

how does one find a doctor with any experience in the kind of surgery this cancer requires? I live in a small rural town. our gyn of course thinks he can do this, but I don't think he's ever seen it much less done it . I want a doc who has experience. how did you find your doc?